New Chiropractic Patients - What to Expect
Your first visit: (Approximately 1 hour)
- Complete tour of our office facility
- Comprehensive examination
- Full-spine state-of-the-art digital x-rays if necessary
Your second visit: (Approximately 1 hour)
- Comprehensive doctors report
- Full explanation of what chiropractic is and how it can benefit you and your family
- Analysis of your exam and x-ray findings
- Recommended care plan based on your healthcare goals
- Your first chiropractic adjustment
- Office Policies Consultation
- Financial Consultation
Follow up visits:
- These visits may be anywhere from 5-15 minutes depending on the time and day of your appointment.
- Scheduled re-exams will be performed to assess your progress; health plans will be updated.
"I couldn't be happier with the level of care my family and I have received at Morea Chiropractic. I was introduced to chiropractic care in 2008, when my daughter was cured of chronic ear infections as a result of regular adjustments. I was referred to Dr. Mike after years of trying different chiropractors. Dr. Mike, with the help of his friendly and helpful staff, provides an enthusiastic approach not only to pain relief, but also overall health and wellness. The structured and consistent care plan he developed for me and my children has proven to be extremely effective in relieving symptoms, as well as noticeably strengthening our immune systems and increasing our overall feeling of wellness."